Exceptional service for an exceptional engine.
Building on the experience and resources of its two founding companies, Safran Aircraft Engines and UEC-Saturn, PowerJet has developed a dedicated SaM146 support organization called PowerLife™, ensuring fast and reliable access to information and assistance under any circumstances. PowerJet aims to set a new standard in customer support for regional jet engines by delivering local service to customers anywhere in the world.
Maintainability is designed into the SaM146 to ensure high dispatch reliability and facilitate every facet of servicing. The key to this improvement is not only a lower parts count and fewer stages, but also the incorporation of advanced technologies such as blisks, cutting-edge maintenance software, a design that supports on-wing maintenance and component changes, and an advanced FADEC.
PowerJet has set up a state-of-the-art customer support structure that meets all airline expectations. Reflecting the proven global expertise of CFM, this organization is tailored to the regional jet market. It comprises a Customer Support Center, technical assistance from both parent companies, and a dense network of field representatives, based on infrastructures already deployed by Safran Aircraft Engines and UEC-Saturn.
PowerJet, a single point of contact for all propulsion system support services.
• The Customer Support Center (CSC) is based in France and can answer questions from customers anywhere in the world, with an AOG hotline open 24/7.
• Engine Data & Documentation Center for all customers, directly accessible via the web portal (technical publications available in different formats).
• Front & back-office support to provide optimized technical solutions.
• 99 Field Reps, 11 Technical Support Centers worldwide.
• Distribution Centers (to date, two in France and one in Russia) supplying all spare parts.
• MRO Centers (to date, one in France and one in Russia).
• Customer staff training, with two complete training centers, in France and Russia.
We care for engines the same way we build them
A Single contact point for the entire propulsion system
Close to our customers for a quick response
dedicated to service
Teams & Tools
Customer support team
A single point of contact and a fully integrated team of specialists dedicated to customer support.
customer support center
Customer can call this center 24/7 for answers to all their questions.
Our site gives customers access to all technical publications,as well as allowing them to place parts orders and ask questions.